Search This Blog

Showing posts with label Genocide. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Genocide. Show all posts

October 13, 2017

San Juan Mayor dials up rhetoric to lvl 20; claims genocide

  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. San Juan Mayor dials up rhetoric to lvl 20; claims genocide
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#1
https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/918505336943890432

You think she would have went that far had Trump didn't behave the way he did?
SuperGamer5 23 hours ago#2
I think genocide might be pushing it.

Hanlon's Razor comes to mind.
prince_leo 23 hours ago#3
I still think he said what he said so that he can be like "we've decided to stay in PR" so that all of his supporters will be like "liberals will complain even when he does a good thing" despite the whole situation being manufactured
Tropicalwood 23 hours ago#4
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#5
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context
BLAKUboy 23 hours ago#6
CruelBuffalo posted...
> ignore context

"Context is a liberal conspiracy!!"
Aeris dies if she takes more damage than her current HP - Panthera
http://signavatar.com/26999_s.png
Tropicalwood 23 hours ago#7
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

> Ignore the facts
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
Mal_Fet 23 hours ago#8
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

Ambiguously accusing people of missing some vital context that completely changes the meaning of the facts we have without ever explaining what that context is seems to be the newest means of weaseling your way out of admitting you're wrong.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
-George Orwell
Spooking 23 hours ago#9
From the get-go this mayor has had an agenda.
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#10
Tropicalwood posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

> Ignore the facts


People are dying. The rest of what you said is true. But the supplies she spoke in front of were brought up in that conversation and they're saying they need more and help to logistically move them around.
Mal_Fet 23 hours ago#11
CruelBuffalo posted...
People are dying. The rest of what you said is true. But the supplies she spoke in front of were brought up in that conversation and they're saying they need more and help to logistically move them around.

FEMA president and two generals agree that Puerto Rico politicians are the bottleneck to getting aid to the Puerto Rican people:

http://tinyurl.com/ycb62gfh
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
-George Orwell
Tropicalwood 23 hours ago#12
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

> Ignore the facts


People are dying. The rest of what you said is true. But the supplies she spoke in front of were brought up in that conversation and they're saying they need more and help to logistically move them around.

Remind me how making special order shirts and hats when there is allegedly no power and everyone is dying, can be both possible and a responsible thing for an elected official to be doing during a crisis.
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
(edited 23 hours ago)reportquote
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#13
Tropicalwood posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

> Ignore the facts


People are dying. The rest of what you said is true. But the supplies she spoke in front of were brought up in that conversation and they're saying they need more and help to logistically move them around.

Remind me how making shirts when there is allegedly no power and everyone is dying, can be both possible and a responsible thing for an elected official to be doing during a crisis.


Because it's cheap and easy and raises awareness to get more funding in place
BLAKUboy 23 hours ago#14
"I have no argument, so I'm going to feign anger over a t-shirt."
Aeris dies if she takes more damage than her current HP - Panthera
http://signavatar.com/26999_s.png
Tropicalwood 23 hours ago#15
CruelBuffalo posted...
Because it's cheap and easy and raises awareness to get more funding in place

Everyone already knows they were hit by two hurricanes, what's the point of going around in all your special order hats and t-shirts and complaining about the president because you can't be bothered to push out all that freight he sent you and still want more.

Pretty clear all that dumb bitch was doing was publicity for her inevitable reelection.
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
(edited 23 hours ago)reportquote
ThePrinceFish 23 hours ago#16
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

The context where other mayors have called her out for skipping meetings with FEMA to do television interviews?

The mayor of San Juan is blatantly partisan. It's disgusting.
Dielman on Rivers: "I've tried to get him to say s--- or f--- and all he'll ever do is say, 'Golly gee, I can't do that."
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#17
Tropicalwood posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
Because it's cheap and easy and raises awareness to get more funding in place

Everyone already knows they were hit by two hurricanes, what's the point of going around in all your special order hats and t-shirts and complaining about the president because you can't be bothered to push out all that freight he sent you and still want more.

Pretty clear all that dumb bitch was doing was publicity for her inevitable reelection.


"Dumb bitch" hmmm what a choice of words 

can't be bothered to push out all that freight


Lol lol the ignorance
darkjedilink 23 hours ago#18
Mal_Fet posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
People are dying. The rest of what you said is true. But the supplies she spoke in front of were brought up in that conversation and they're saying they need more and help to logistically move them around.

FEMA president and two generals agree that Puerto Rico politicians are the bottleneck to getting aid to the Puerto Rican people:

http://tinyurl.com/ycb62gfh

But they work for Trump!!!!

In all seriousness, of course the Puerto Rican government is the problem.
'It's okay that those gangbangers stole all my personal belongings and cash at gunpoint, cuz they're building a rec center!' - OneTimeBen
Tropicalwood 23 hours ago#19
ThePrinceFish posted...
CruelBuffalo posted...
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything

> ignore context

The context where other mayors have called her out for skipping meetings with FEMA to do television interviews?

The mayor of San Juan is blatantly partisan. It's disgusting.

Oh yeah, the mayor of the city neighboring her's called her out on that and some "WH official" said the same thing when asked why Trump didn't meet her yet.
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
(edited 23 hours ago)reportquote
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#20
FrisbeeDude  attack always23 hours ago#21
Easier the blame the brown woman trying to save her city over the orange man trying to capitalize on a natural disaster
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
Mal_Fet 23 hours ago#22
Lol, upon being proven wrong about literally everything, @CruelBuffalo links to a vox article about death tolls, as if it proves FEMA isn't doing their best to get aid to them or that the politicians in PR aren't scumbags.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
-George Orwell
Tropicalwood 23 hours ago#23
CruelBuffalo posted...

"Dumb bitch" hmmm what a choice of words

can't be bothered to push out all that freight

Lol lol the ignorance

Such ignorance from the regressive left.

It's well known only 20 of the Teamsters actually showed up to work and her response is blame everything on the President because she's a dumb fraud that's basing her next campaign on "standing up to the big bad republican" as opposed to doing something other than talking out her own ass and watching people you eat it all up because you just love that stuff..
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
ayy lmao ayy lmao || oaml oaml yya yya
darkphoenix181 23 hours ago#24
FrisbeeDude posted...
Easier the blame the brown woman trying to save her city over the orange man trying to capitalize on a natural disaster


actually blaming Trump for anything is really easy to do atm

it is quite possibly THE easiest thing to do

even easier then saying thanks Obama or George W. Bush doesn't care about black people
sigless user is me or am I?
Capn Circus 23 hours ago#25
Everyone who isn't a shill already agrees Trump's response and FEMA was great. 

No one important actually believes Trump is failing PR. 

More of the "stuck in the endless Trump hating loop" that just makes them all look foolish
"I think that man will be president right about the time when spaceships come down filled with dinosaurs in red capes" - Tom Hanks
darkphoenix181 23 hours ago#26
Capn Circus posted...
Everyone who isn't a shill already agrees Trump's response and FEMA was great. 

No one important actually believes Trump is failing PR. 

More of the "stuck in the endless Trump hating loop" that just makes them all look foolish


actually I have no idea how he handled PR, it could been good or terrible, I haven't read about it

all I know is the comment above about who is easier to blame

blaming Trump is really easy
sigless user is me or am I?
(edited 23 hours ago)reportquote
CruelBuffalo 23 hours ago#27
Capn Circus posted...
Everyone who isn't a shill already agrees Trump's response and FEMA was great. 

No one important actually believes Trump is failing PR. 

More of the "stuck in the endless Trump hating loop" that just makes them all look foolish


I can't speak to FEMA's response since I don't know of the logistics of it, but I do know throwing paper towels was not a good response from Trump.
Mal_Fet 23 hours ago#28
CruelBuffalo posted...
I can't speak to FEMA's response since I don't know of the logistics of it, but I do know throwing paper towels was not a good response from Trump.

So your criticism went from "Trump is responsible for deaths" to "Well, he looked like an asshole for throwing people paper towels"
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
-George Orwell
NeoShadowhen 23 hours ago#29
darkphoenix181 posted...
Capn Circus posted...
Everyone who isn't a shill already agrees Trump's response and FEMA was great. 

No one important actually believes Trump is failing PR. 

More of the "stuck in the endless Trump hating loop" that just makes them all look foolish


actually I have no idea how he handled PR, it could been good or terrible, I haven't read about it

all I know is the comment above about who is easier to blame

blaming Trump is really easy


The beautiful part is that some people will say it's so easy to blame trump because of trump. Why is it so easy to blame trump? Because trump. Endless loop indeed.
FrisbeeDude  attack always23 hours ago#30
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
Ammonitida 23 hours ago#31
FrisbeeDude posted...
Easier the blame the brown woman trying to save her city over the orange man trying to capitalize on a natural disaster


Get a new pair of eyeballs. She's not "brown". She's white. And she was running her mouth about "genocide" almost immediately after the hurricane hit. Other PR officials have spoken out against her, calling her comments inaccurate.
ThePrinceFish 23 hours ago#32
FrisbeeDude posted...
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331

It's hard to restore infrastructure on an island where the truckers are refusing to transport relief in from the ports for less than $50 an hour in some cases. Puerto Rico is a disaster but it has nothing to do with the federal response.
Dielman on Rivers: "I've tried to get him to say s--- or f--- and all he'll ever do is say, 'Golly gee, I can't do that."
darkphoenix181 23 hours ago#33
NeoShadowhen posted...
The beautiful part is that some people will say it's so easy to blame trump because of trump. Why is it so easy to blame trump? Because trump. Endless loop indeed.


well it is this way because Trump
sigless user is me or am I?
FrisbeeDude  attack always23 hours ago#34
Ammonitida posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
Easier the blame the brown woman trying to save her city over the orange man trying to capitalize on a natural disaster


Get a new pair of eyeballs. She's not "brown". She's white. And she was running her mouth about "genocide" almost immediately after the hurricane hit. Other PR officials have spoken out against her, calling her comments inaccurate.


Ok
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
FrisbeeDude  attack always23 hours ago#35
ThePrinceFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331

It's hard to restore infrastructure on an island where the truckers are refusing to transport relief in from the ports for less than $50 an hour in some cases. Puerto Rico is a disaster but it has nothing to do with the federal response.


Sure
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
ThePrinceFish 23 hours ago#36
FrisbeeDude posted...
ThePrinceFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331

It's hard to restore infrastructure on an island where the truckers are refusing to transport relief in from the ports for less than $50 an hour in some cases. Puerto Rico is a disaster but it has nothing to do with the federal response.


Sure

Okay
Dielman on Rivers: "I've tried to get him to say s--- or f--- and all he'll ever do is say, 'Golly gee, I can't do that."
MrPeppers 23 hours ago#37
FrisbeeDude posted...
ThePrinceFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331

It's hard to restore infrastructure on an island where the truckers are refusing to transport relief in from the ports for less than $50 an hour in some cases. Puerto Rico is a disaster but it has nothing to do with the federal response.


Sure


👍🏽
badasstion 23 hours ago#38
Tropicalwood posted...
> Be a liberal
> Hold press conference in front of supplies
> Complain that Trump isn't helping them
> Make clothing that says you're dying while clearly you aren't
> Blame Trump for everything


Liberalism 101 right here, folks.
This is where we start to see the gentrification of an entire island.
FrisbeeDude  attack always23 hours ago#40
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello responded on Thursday to President Trump's warning that federal emergency workers will not stay on the island "forever," saying that the U.S. territory's residents are only asking for the same assistance that other Americans would receive.

"The U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico are requesting the support that any of our fellow citizens would receive across our Nation," Rossello wrote on Twitter. 


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/355112-puerto-rico-gov-we-are-requesting-the-support-that-any-of-our
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
FrisbeeDude  attack always23 hours ago#41
MrPeppers posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
ThePrinceFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331

It's hard to restore infrastructure on an island where the truckers are refusing to transport relief in from the ports for less than $50 an hour in some cases. Puerto Rico is a disaster but it has nothing to do with the federal response.


Sure


👍🏽


✌🏾
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
MrPeppers 23 hours ago#42
FrisbeeDude posted...
MrPeppers posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
ThePrinceFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
A tweet for every occasion 

https://twitter.com/indianaoldsoul/status/918446926047203331

It's hard to restore infrastructure on an island where the truckers are refusing to transport relief in from the ports for less than $50 an hour in some cases. Puerto Rico is a disaster but it has nothing to do with the federal response.


Sure


👍🏽


✌🏾


👉🏽👌🏽
FrisbeeDude posted...
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello responded on Thursday to President Trump's warning that federal emergency workers will not stay on the island "forever," saying that the U.S. territory's residents are only asking for the same assistance that other Americans would receive.

"The U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico are requesting the support that any of our fellow citizens would receive across our Nation," Rossello wrote on Twitter. 


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/355112-puerto-rico-gov-we-are-requesting-the-support-that-any-of-our


So... about as long as FEMA lingers around Houston then? That's unlikely to be "forever" either.
CruelBuffalo 22 hours ago#44
Questionmarktarius posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello responded on Thursday to President Trump's warning that federal emergency workers will not stay on the island "forever," saying that the U.S. territory's residents are only asking for the same assistance that other Americans would receive.

"The U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico are requesting the support that any of our fellow citizens would receive across our Nation," Rossello wrote on Twitter. 


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/355112-puerto-rico-gov-we-are-requesting-the-support-that-any-of-our


So... about as long as FEMA lingers around Houston then? That's unlikely to be "forever" either.


More like Katrina in Lousiana
  1. Boards
  2. Current Events 
  3. San Juan Mayor dials up rhetoric to lvl 20; claims genocide